You’re back! That means you enjoyed the first installment of Feet Up Friday and you’re back for more. Prepare to be dazzled.
Happy Friday, folks! You made it! Another work week in the books. Here’s what happened around our neck of the woods this past week:
- Notice any changes here? Gross to Grandiose got a little facelift! It’s subtle, but hopefully will make readability a bit easier!
- We took a trip to Ohio to visit family. It was the tot’s second plane ride and first mani/pedi. Two words: Unicorn headphones. Also I fell in love with the huge farmhouse table at my father in law’s.
- Remember these little guys from last week’s post? Well, we came back from Ohio and they were ACTUAL BIRDS! Which is cute except NOW THERE IS BIRD POOP EVERYWHERE BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED AND CAN’T FULLY FLY AND DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET OFF OUR PORCH.
- For the first time we participated in Chick-fil-A’s cow day. And by “we” I mean her:
- I stole from Old Navy this week. If you’re a cop reading this, I actually DID NOT SHOPLIFT, but with these prices it sure felt like it. The 2 t-shirts were $0.97! NOT EVEN A SINGLE DOLLAR. The solid blue one was $1.47.I’m super excited about these for fall. The blue was $6.99 and the striped Hello one was only $3.47. I nearly cried at the register. If you know me, you know I LOVE a good sale. And not “10% off at Pottery Barn” sale but like “I pay more for my toothpaste than I did this shirt” sale.
I’m still euphoric over here over that so I’m going to let that carry right on in to my weekend! Hope you find joy in yours too!