If you read the post about popcorn ceilings, you know that we had this guy that came in clutch for us. Want to know how to get your own? Here ya go:
What you’ll need:
1 – 2×12 board (We got a 10 foot length one, but you can get whatever your heart/wallet desires)
3 – 5 gallon buckets
12 – 1.5″ screws
1 – impact driver
- Lay your board down flat.
- Set 3 buckets on top – one on each end, one in the middle.
- Drill your screws in.
- Turn it over.
lol. that’s it.
- impact driver – free.99 cuz we already had it but good lord do not buy one just for this project.
- 2x12x10 – $10.73 at Home Depot* (affiliate)
- screws – free.99 cuz we already had them
- 5 gallon buckets – $2.97 at Home Depot* x 3 = 8.91 (affiliate)
Total: $19.64 + tax, tag, title, fees
PIN IT FOR LATER